Conatct your local MP or Senator

Write to your local Federal Member of Parliament or Senator

Signing a petition or writing your name on the bottom of a form letter doesn’t adequately tell your Member of Parliament (MP) or Senator about your needs. A short hand written or printed and signed personal letter will have an impact, especially if you are asking them to address specific inadequacies in the health system and the support and care provided to people living with Parkinson's.  

The more letters that MPs and Senators receive the more likely they are to recognise that care and support of people living with Parkinson's is an issue that the Government needs to address. You might also consider writing to the Government Ministers and Opposition Shadow Ministers.  

Tips for Writing Letters

Address details for all MPs and Senators can be found here. A list of Government Ministers can be found here and opposition Shadow Ministers here